If I don’t have email can I still process an electronic payment?

Yes, you have several options. You can access the payment portal (via Milford Water Department’s website) from any internet supported computer, you can call the Milford Water Department to see if they accept electronic payments over the phone, or mail your check in and it can be converted into an electronic transaction.

Posted in: Payment